Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I won...

Early this month I entered a contest over at Raven Faes Creations and I won, yah!! It was actually really funny because I was expecting a package in the mail.(I ordered the insanity workout program and after the 4th day into it I'm pretty sure I'm walking like a zombie, although it's not by choice!) So I pick up hte package and I'm like "what is this??" It was far to light to be what I was expecting. My husband looked at each other and knew instantly the only thing it could be was a bomb.

Instead it turned out to be an awesome scaredy cat ornement. Here's some pictures of it.




The picture quality does not do this awesomeness justice. To be honest my camera sucks and i'm just a sucky photographer. boo me, yah raven!!! Thanks again!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar