Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Yon-Ka Hydra N°1 Serum and Face Cream Review

About half a year ago, I received the Yon Ka Hydra N°1 cream and serum to put to the test. They're  hydrating products for dry or sensitive skin with hyaluronic acid. 95% of the ingredients are natural and the products are paraben free. 

When I started using the products, I got some breakouts on my cheeks so I stopped using them and only picked them up when my skin was back to normal. On a second try, my skin was totally fine with the products. This sometimes happens when I change from a light product to something a little heavier or something with more active ingredients. 


I was happy with the quality of the products but I I tested them in summer when my skin wasn't really dry, that's why I put them back into my drawer and took them out again when it got colder and my skin needed the extra bit of moisture.

The combination of the serum and moisturizer is great for winter to make sure your skin stays well hydrated. Both products smell relaxingly herbal. The texture of the moisturizer is thick but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. However, it doesn't sink in immediately, so you might want to wait a little while before applying your make up in the morning. I only use the serum at night time, twice a day would be too much for me, even in winter. The serum feels very light on the skin but it is extremely hydrating, which is great if your skin is severely dry.  



I finished both products today. As I mentioned, they're suitable if your skin is very dry. Even though my skin is dry, I think the benefits of these two products were too much for it. My skin was more prone to breakouts while I used the products and it didn't feel "soothed", although the products contain lovely oils such as chamomile, rose, jasmine and lavender. 

All in all, I'm happy with the quality of the products, the packaging is great and easy to use, they smell nice and the textures are good. However, I guess my skin doesn't need as much hydration or maybe it's just slightly too young for these products. 

Have you tried the Hydra N°1 products? I'd love to hear about your experience. 

Have a great day!
xx Cheryl

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar