Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Stumbling through painting a Tervigon, the BeeCee way.

BeeCee here again. I thought I would give a quick tour of how I painted my first ever MC, my crushing claws Tervigon (or the baby momma as we call her in my gaming group).

*Disclaimer*- These pics aren't great, I decided to write a blog post after the fact. These were pics I took for my gaming group's Facebook page to make it look like i was diligent with my painting.

I started her(it) off with a nice spray primer of Army Painter Matte White (Thanks Warstore!). Once I magnetized the front arms, she looked a little something like this (OK not completely like this because I had already rocked some Druchii Violet wash in the recesses, painted some black and removed her head.):
My dear, it's not fashionable to wear white after Labor Day. Or just primer EVER!

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar